Compliance was never a buzzword nor the easiest thing to navigate, but it is a lifeline. The Digital Services Act (DSA) brings about a new era of responsibility for your online platform.
The Digital Services Act is a new law designed to make the online world better and safer. It requires companies that offer digital services to be more transparent about the rules they use to moderate the content on their platform.
We have curated a DSA checklist to at least get you started. Navigating the DSA maze can feel daunting, but you’re not alone. Get in touch with us if you want to know more or discuss what this means for your business.
Eight pages of hands-on tips and insights for you in a handy PDF file.
The DSA Compliance Checklist
All you need to know to get started and in the right frame of mind. The checklist teaches you about:
- Risk Assessment: How to tackle content analysis, user behavior assessment, feedback loop
- Content Moderation: Obviously. But on a high level, what can you expect when talking to a content moderator? We have a nifty glossary about this as well.
- Reporting: What systems can you put in place today?
- Potential pitfalls: Learn about pitfalls we see with marketplaces today, and what we recommend doing to avoid them.
Want to know more? Let’s talk
Let’s explore how Besedo can work for you. Questions, demos, feedback — we’re here for it all.
- Dedicated expert as point of contact
- Tailor-made solution for your company
- Response within 24 hours
- Easy API integration through RESTful HTTP
- Global support and multilingual moderation
- User-friendly and powerful control panel
More for youSee allOur blog
The DSA: An executive summary of the new online rules for platform businesses
Here’s a friendly guide, an executive summary if you will, to be compliant with the Digital Services Act for online businesses.
Building Trust and Safety: Why It Matters and How to Get It Right
Discover the importance of trust and safety for websites and apps, learn effective strategies, and explore case studies to ensure a secure user experience.
Digital Services Act (DSA): What It Is and What It Means for Content Moderation
We explain what you need to know everything you need to know about this new law in an easy-to-understand way. Stay ahead of the game in 2023, from transparency and accountability to prohibiting dark patterns.