We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our team, a motivated, team-working, detail-oriented and responsible person with expertise in international payroll.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely delivery of payrolls in the organization:
- Data entry and verification, new employees set up in payroll system and respective government system applicable for the country
- Processing new starters and leavers in the payroll systems
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information
- Ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems
- Processing payroll calculation: wages, bonuses, deductions, taxes, benefits
- Validation of all payments and deductions
- Reviewing payroll reports before payroll transactions
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions
- Is the main contact for employees, understands and clarifies concerns raised by employees and other departments and uses all available resources to solve any problems in a timely manner
- Ensuring that Payroll processes are in line with global directions, legal and taxation standards, procedures, internal controls, country-specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements
- Assisting in tax calculations, year end and filing activities as per country regulations.
- Preparing payroll reports for accounting and ensuring the support for any questions or any additional required information
- Delivering in time payroll reports for management
- Assisting in audit activities and prepare payroll reports for audit purposes
- Understanding and applying department policies, internal procedures and proposes improvements that will increase both the results and the efficiency of the department
- High level of proficiency in English, other European languages will be considered a plus (e.g. Spanish, German, French)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator in a multinational company
- Excellent working knowledge of international tax and payroll procedures, labor law and collective agreement law
- Bachelor’s degree in Economic Field
- An organized and methodical approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on a solo basis and within a team environment
- Competent IT user of Excel, Word, payroll systems
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
- Team oriented/Team Player
- Great attention to detail and confidentiality of information
We want to make a positive impact on the connected world!
At Besedo, we help online businesses protect their users and create better experiences in the digital world.
We build tools and craft AI models that moderate content before it reaches the end user. We also have an incredible team of moderation experts, who manually look through content to ensure it is safe and of acceptable quality.
Our mission is to cultivate a trust based society where users can interact fearlessly with one another.