Are you interested in Quality Assurance?
Are you proactive? Are you analytical, assertive and driven to succeed? Then we may have something for you!
As Quality Assurance Leader you will be part of the operations team in Besedo, which is the ambassador of Besedo quality. It is responsible for execute and evaluate the moderation processes and maintain an accurate process. It also works continuously with operation teams on finding new ways to audit through different processes and standardized concepts to guarantee that the delivery of service to the client.
- Execute, improve, and implement methods to evaluate the moderation processes and improve them to maintain an update and accurate process.
- Ensure that the quality samples are completed within the established times to have detailed information and share it with the interested areas.
- Gather information from quality samples, analyze it and prepare relevant reports to share trends and ensure continuous improvement.
- Supervise that the action plans created to improve trends are executed and that their results are effective.
- Keep the team of analysts updated in terms of processes, tools, deliverables, and delivery times.
- Audit through different processes that your team of analysts has standardized concepts to guarantee that the delivery of service to the client complies with its requirements.
- C1 english level.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- 6-month experience as quality analyst.
- Knowledge in quality and samples processes.
- 6 months proven experience leading teams.
- Management of Office package, with intermediate to advanced level in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulation).