Are you driven by development, personal and professional, with a strong curiosity for AI, who’s dream company sees your potential as a future superstar within sales?
Besedo are looking for a sales talent in the beginning of their career to join their global sales team and grow together with the company as it enters an exciting new expansion phase.
About the company
Besedo empowers online forums, marketplaces, dating apps, communities and more to grow with trust by enabling their users to engage fearlessly with one another.
Since 2002, Besedo has partnered with online businesses of all sizes across the globe, to help them create user trust, better quality content and better user experience in the digital world. In order to achieve this, Besedo uses a combination of AI moderation, automated filters and human moderation. Besedo also provides their partners with actionable insights related to both users and content, allowing them to adapt and evolve their product faster and stay competitive.
With 7 offices across the world in Sweden, France, Germany, Colombia, Malaysia, Malta, Romania and 500 employees of more than 30 different nationalities, Besedo Global Services AB is a global and multicultural company with real localization capabilities.
Besedo is now staffing up their sales team to grow their business and help more companies achieve good content quality and better user experience.
We are looking for a talent in the beginning of their sales career to join Besedo’s growing sales team for North America and LATAM. This is a new role in the expansion phase and will be formed after the right candidate.
Are you already a well-rounded sales representative within complex sales? Are you up for the task of becoming an expert in Software as a Service as well as outsourced services?
Besedo will give you the right tools for you to develop. You will be joining a senior team, which will give you any needed support or knowledge.
The tools that you will work with in order to succeed are:
- A senior team that works together.
- An exciting product with big market interest.
- Working with metrics and sales forecasts and your own KPIs and budget.
- Networking opportunities all over the world, such as industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions.
- Direct contact and reporting to the Regional Sales Director.
- What you do with these tools are up to you and your skillset
You will have the opportunity to work with full cycle sales, from first contact, business cases, presentations to negotiating contracts. You will also have the possibility to visit your clients. These clients will look to you as a trusted advisor for knowledgeable of current industry trends, as well as being on top of Besedo’s operational and product knowledge, and you will have the responsibility to guide them through the sales process. To gain this knowledge, you will also work closely with both the product development team and marketing team, to always keep you up to date about how Besedo can solve your customers’ problems.
You will be working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial company with a strong growth focus. You will be part of a global team that has collaborative spirit with flat hierarchies and a great deal of flexibility. You will be part of a very exciting industry that is at the cusp of being revolutionized with Artificial intelligence advancements.
Background to succeed in this role
- Just graduated from post-secondary education in Sales or Business and/or 1-3 year of hands-on sales experience in complex sales or doing high value, complex, consultative solution sales.
- Great presentation skills and able to easily distill complex information into easy-to-understand material for the customer.
- A great interest or experience in new technology and AI.
- Fluent in English (C1) and Spanish.
- Experience from BPO sales is a plus.
As a person you are
- Passionate about sales, developing your skillset and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proactive, service-minded and solution focused.
- Good communicator with strong inter-personal skills.
- Results oriented.
- Used to work both independently to reach your goals, as well as together with a team.
- Flexible and innovative with an ability to look with a holistic view on the business.
- Excellent at social influence with good motivational skills.
- A people’s person working together with the Besedo product and market team to win deals and develop the business.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, working with an international team.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in an international, innovative and fast-moving technology company.
- Corporate cellphone plan.
- Flexible working schedules and the possibility to work from home.
- Private medical insurance.
- Monthly groceries card to use in any supermarket or restaurant.
- Extended parental leave and sabbatical leave once you have met the tenure criteria.
- Additional days off.
- Fun events, excellent colleagues and a cool and pleasant workplace.