Join a vibrant, international team in Malta, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive Portuguese Speaking Online Content Moderator/Customer Support Agent on a Casual Part-Time basis.
In your job, you will be responsible for reviewing and moderating all user-generated content to ensure legal compliance and safety of content for users of our client’s peer-to-peer platform and providing Customer Support to our client's users.
We offer all of our employees a great work life balance, by providing the flexibility of working from the office or from home in Malta.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email
- Reviewing and moderating ads and user-profiles, with high accuracy at a fast pace
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices
- Collaborating with your team members
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best!
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences
To Succeed in This Role, You Are:
- Fluent in Portuguese and have good knowledge of English
- Flexible and able to make quick decisions in a dynamic environment
- Conscientious and reliable – commitment is one of our core values!
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Caring about people – you will be working with securing the online safety of our customers and their users.
- Ideally interested in marketplaces, shared economy and new technology.
- Previous experience in content moderation, customer care and/or online business is a plus
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office.
- Ability to work from home when working late shifts and weekends. Night Shifts are until Midnight!
- Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Team performance bonus and working from home allowance,
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxi's.
- Private Health Insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training and constant feedback.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace with a variety of cultures.
Job Type: Casual Part-time
Work Location: We offer a hybrid working environment in Malta. This role can be done fully remotely between your home in Malta or the work office in Qormi, Malta.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in seven locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services. Besedo is a very multicultural company and it shows through our employees, who between them, boast a range of 17 different languages.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application letter together with a detailed CV. All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”