Join a vibrant, international team in Malta, dedicated to making the internet a safer place for all!
The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive Casual Part Time Polish Speaking Online Content Moderator/Customer Support Agent.
The working hours are: 10 to 15 hours per week, working approx. 1 to 2 hours per day and this role can be worked from home in Malta.
As a Content Moderator/Customer Support Agent with Besedo in Malta, you will be responsible for reviewing and moderating all user-generated content to ensure legal compliance and safety of content for users of our client’s peer-to-peer platform.
We offer all our employees a great work life balance, by providing the flexibility of working from the office or from home in Malta.
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email.
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices.
- Collaborating with your team members.
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best!
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fluent in written and spoken Polish is essential.
- Good knowledge of English is desirable.
- High level of engagement.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in an operating, customer support or e-commerce environment is desirable.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Strong computer skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
Job Type: Casual Part time
Work Location: We offer a hybrid working environment in Malta. This role can be done fully remotely between your home in Malta or the work office in Qormi, Malta.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office.
- Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Team performance bonus and working from home allowance,
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxi's.
- Private Health Insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in seven locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading a CV.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”