Are you looking for a dynamic company, with a great work environment where you can apply your leadership skills and keep learning? Do you want to be part of a fast-moving technology company and contribute to its growth? Are you an optimistic, committed, and organized leader? Then we may have something for you!
The role offers the opportunity to manage a comprehensive team for one of the leading websites. The Team Leader is responsible for the KPI results of the team guaranteeing coverage for the assignments and interaction documentation, as well as the individual performance. The Team Leader must ensure that all service levels and contractual KPIs are met by guiding the team, maintaining motivation, establishing clear goals, and providing feedback in a consistent manner.
- To establish clear expectations about results and behaviors for the team to comply with the required KPI´s.
- To ensure that service levels are delivered, all decisions made must focus on maintaining a 100% functional operation.
- To control the work environment and discipline by motivating the team and promoting engagement to ensure KPI´s achievement.
- To analyze continually statistics to detect areas of opportunity in the daily operation to carry out proper and timely corrective measures.
- To carry out monthly one-to-one´s meetings and weekly follow-ups on targets and feedback on expected performance and behaviors.
- To review and evaluate shifts and skills from agents to guarantee required coverage.
- To capture suggestions to improve tools and procedures and share with relevant functions to contribute to continuous process improvement.
- To act as a Besedo´s ambassador, leading by example and motivating the team to participate in the company´s activities and initiatives.
- To interact with the clients/agents through the already-established channels to ensure proper communication and execute changes.
- Guarantee coverage for the assignments, documentation and achieve an excellent work environment in the same, keeping the team motivated.
- Must: C1 English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience leading work teams.
- Must be located in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Be able to manage sensitive content.
- Knowledge in Excel.
- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of the industry is a plus.
What we offer:
- The possibility to work from home.
Additional annual leave apart from the legal entitlement.
- Extended parental leave and sabbatical leave once you have met the tenure criteria.
- Make a positive impact on the digital world, working with an international team.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in an international, innovative and fast-moving technology company.
- Fun events, excellent colleagues and a cool and pleasant workplace.