Are you a Full-Stack Developer that’s always looking for new ways to develop? Are you up for a challenge and looking for an opportunity to work with new technologies? If you want to make a difference and you want to do so where new ideas are encouraged, and collaboration is key, this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer based in Malta to be a part of dream team of developers to deliver awesome features to help optimise our operations and make the users happier and more efficient.
We offer all of our employees a great work life balance, by providing the flexibility of working from the office or from home in Malta.
About this position:
Besedo is a fast-growing tech company providing tools and services to online marketplaces around the world. With over 400 employees and 7 offices across different continents, we help our customers deal with massive volumes of user-generated content. Our mission is to make this digital content better and safer.
You will be a Full-Stack Developer, working on our operations content moderation tools and optimizing services, including data collection and insights, moderation interface etc. You will be working in close collaboration with our users, stakeholders and Product Owner to come up with the very best solutions.
Together with a bunch of skilled and talented people, in a place where we put a great deal of emphasis on team spirit, you will be sharing knowledge, learning from others and having a lot of fun.
Design, implement new code and maintain existing line with the existing product architecture
Write unit tests with mocked code
Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
Participate in the team’s analysis of complex problems
Facilitate and contribute to solution design sessions
Analyze data sets to detect anomalies and create reports to share insights with stake holders
Maintaining systems to ensure uptime
Communicate impediments and dependencies to the team and our stakeholders
Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new projects
Who are you?
Great with NodeJS and experience with .net is desirable
Have some knowledge about RESTful web services
As a person you are collaborative, innovative and eager to learn new things
Have experience with Agile methodology and has worked in a data driven environment
Strong attention to detail and an interest in design
Fluent in English, written and verbal language skills
Any experience with Websockets, LocalStorage and Elasticsearch is a plus
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
- We offer a hybrid working environment in Malta. This role can be done fully remotely between your home in Malta or the work office in Qormi, Malta.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office.
- Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxi's.
- Private Health Insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training and constant feedback.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace with a variety of cultures.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading a CV.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”