- Lead and motivate for the fulfillment of the intern process guaranteeing that all the levels of contractual service and KPIs as efficiency and quality are reached.
- Design strategies in order to guide, give feedback and develop a team of Team Leaders to keep the motivation and reach the objectives established.
- Generate the bills in time in each of the accounts according to the operational requirements for the financial area to be able to process them on time.
- Collaborate with the TP&C team with the report of the news and the logistical adjustments to guarantee the coverage depending on the forecast of dimensions in all the accounts.
- Cooperate with the TP&C area through the verification and adjustment of the teams´schedules accordingly to the needs and news of each account to guarantee coverage with respect to time and deadlines.
- Design, define and deliver the client reports of each of the accounts according to the requirements of each one and promoting an excellent relationship among both parts.
- Fill out opportunely the Assignment Report for the Financial area and TP&C with the purpose to control and reach the objectives related with the service fulfillment.
- Act as a temporal Team Leader in case of absence of any of the Team Leaders to give continuity to the tracing of the agents and guarantee the goals fulfillment.
- Collaborate with the respective areas en the analysis, design and the creation of effective bonus plans to promote the motivation of the team.
- Supervise and control the correct management of the data in the different tools in each of the accounts to track with accuracy the KPIs.
- Act as a contact point with the clients in case of absence of the Country Manager to guarantee open communication and its continuity.
- Supervise and support with the Country Manager the execution of the action plans created during the quality and operations meetings or any others that arise in case of the expected behaviors
- C1 English.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish are desirable.
- 1 year leading experience. Teams of 20 or more people.
- Great Office package management. Advanced Excel.
- Time availability.
- Finance knowledge is a plus: EBITDA, PNL (profit and loss), COGS, OPEX, Revenue, SG&A
- Knowledge about moderation, social networks, and customer service.