Besedo is a fast-growing tech company providing tools and services to online marketplaces around the world. With over 400 employees and 7 offices across different continents, we help our customers deal with massive volumes of user-generated content. Our mission is to make this digital content better and safer.
Are you a Full-Stack Developer that’s always looking for new ways to develop? Are you up for a challenge and looking for an opportunity to work with new technologies? If you want to make a difference and you want to do so where new ideas are encouraged, and collaboration is key, this is the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer based in Colombia, to be a part of dream team of developers to deliver awesome features to help optimize our operations and make the users happier and more efficient.
Overview of the role:
As the Full-Stack Developer, you will be working on our operations content moderation tools and optimizing services, including data collection and insights, moderation interface etc. This role must work in close collaboration with our users, stakeholders and Product Owner to come up with the very best solutions.
Together with a bunch of skilled and talented people, in a place where we put a great deal of emphasis on team spirit, you will be sharing knowledge, learning from others, and having a lot of fun.
- Design, implement new code, and maintain existing line with the existing product architecture.
- Write unit tests with mocked code.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Participate in the team’s analysis of complex problems.
- Facilitate and contribute to solution design sessions
- Analyze data sets to detect anomalies and create reports to share insights with stake holders
- Maintaining systems to ensure uptime
- Communicate impediments and dependencies to the team and our stakeholders
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new projects
- Live in Colombia.
- B2 – C1 English level.
- Great with NodeJS and experience with .net is desirable.
- Have some knowledge about RESTful web services, and Micro Service Architecture.
- Any experience with Websockets, LocalStorage, and Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Have some knowledge of cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, Qlikview, Qliksense, etc., is a plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible working schedules and the possibility to work from home.
- Private medical insurance.
- Monthly groceries card to use in any supermarket or restaurant.
- Extended parental leave and sabbatical leave once you have met the tenure criteria.
- Additional days off.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, working with an international team.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in an international, innovative and fast-moving technology company.
- Fun events, excellent colleagues and a cool and pleasant workplace.