The company is now looking to employ a dynamic and positive Italian Speaking Content Moderator on a Casual Part-Time basis to strengthen further its growing operations within the Malta office.
As a Content Moderator with Besedo in Malta, you will be working for an online marketplace. In your job, you will be responsible for reviewing and moderating all user-generated content to ensure legal compliance and safety of content for users of our client’s peer-to-peer platform.
We offer all of our employees a great work life balance, by providing the flexibility of working from the office or from home.
- Understand and remain knowledgeable of client policies and guidelines
- Review online user-profiles for verified information, declarative content and ratings
- Evaluate and make decisions in accordance with defined policies and guidelines
- Report and provide feedback on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions to manager, in a timely manner
- Escalate violations of client policies and instances of fraud using internal tools and processes
- Escalate concerns relating to user Trust & Safety to internal teams
- Support different workflows, clients, and markets as and when required
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian is essential.
- Good knowledge of English is desirable.
- High level of engagement.
- Team player.
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in an operating, customer support or e-commerce environment is desirable.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Strong computer skills.
- Willing to work shifts, including night shifts.
Job Type: Casual Part time
We offer a hybrid working environment in Malta. This role can be done fully remotely between your home in Malta or the work office in Qormi, Malta.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world, by making the internet a safer place.
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company.
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field.
- Additional vacation days.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee if you prefer working in the office.
- Ability to work from home when working late shifts and weekends. No night shifts after midnight!
- Free day transport to the office from certain areas within Malta.
- Team performance bonus and working from home allowance,
- Corporate discounts for gym memberships, shops and taxi's.
- Private Health Insurance, eye care tests, health and well-being professional support.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training.
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in seven locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading a CV.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.
“The enduring goal of Besedo in Malta is that the composition of our workforce should reflect that of the communities in which we work.”