Besedo is a fast-growing tech company offering content moderation tools and services to online marketplaces around the world. Every year, we review and moderate over 500 million pieces of user-generated content and block 40 million fraud attempts.
Besedo has headquarters in Stockholm (Sweden) and employs over 400 employees in 6 offices in different continents.
Implio is our all-in-one SaaS moderation platform which combines state-of-the-art AI (deep learning, NLP, computer vision) with a powerful user interface for human moderation and statistics. The result is an easy-to-use content moderation solution that leading classified, dating and sharing economy sites from all around the world love and trust. Learn more about Implio in this video, and about Besedo on our website.
Come and make internet better and safer with us!
About this position
Are you an experienced DevOps looking for a new challenge and opportunity to learn in a great working environment? If you want to make a difference and you want to do so where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is key, we have the perfect job for you!
This position is based out of our R&D office in the heart of Paris (Notre-Dame-de-Lorette / Saint-Georges). You will work with a team of talented Developers who are passionate about their work and like to have fun in the process.
Implio is our all-in-one SaaS moderation platform which combines state-of-the-art AI (deep learning, NLP, computer vision) with a powerful user interface for human moderation and statistics.
As a member of the Implio development team, you will help us grow our platform. You will work on a variety of day-to-day tasks:
- Design, optimize and maintain Implio's infrastructure, ensuring high availability of our service in production
- Tackle problems with creative solutions following DevOps principles
- Work closely with Developers and Data Scientists, helping them find the best solution for their needs
- Manage Kubernetes clusters at scale and implement advanced deployments strategies
- Manage existing or new hardware stacks for our development team
You will be working in close collaboration with stakeholders: Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists and Product Owner, to come up with the very best solutions.
What it’s like working with us
At Besedo, we all come from different cultures and backgrounds, but we share a common set of values:
- We like to get things done ✔️
- We support each other to reach our goals and grow as professionals 🤝
- We love to learn, share and have fun together 🎉
We strive to offer a great work environment:
- Cozy office in central location with easy transport links (5 min. from Gare Saint-Lazare)
- Flexible hours and work from home friendly
- Choice of laptop and desk setup
- Great health insurance and benefits
- Real coffee with bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Lounge area with sofa and video games
- Regular company lunches, after-work events, conferences
You will be a good fit if you have 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer if you are:
- Familiar with cloud technologies and CI systems
- Have scripting/coding skills (Bash, Python, Go…)
- Experienced or enjoy working with: AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, Prometheus, Grafana, RabbitMQ, OpenSearch
- Passionate about solving problems in an elegant and principled manner
- Experienced with Git and continuous integration
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum
- Enthusiast about team work, learning and teaching
- Detail-oriented, outgoing and a good communicator
- Fluent in English
Extra points if you have experience building or maintaining a SaaS platform at scale.