Our new cropping and rotating Implio feature enables you to improve trust and user experience on your platform by enhancing the quality of the images shared on your platform.
Your manual moderation team can now alter user-generated images with the cropping and rotating feature, so they meet your moderation rules and look good on your site. This feature is especially useful in the cases of classifieds product images or profile pictures on dating or sharing economy platforms.
Here’s how the feature works:
– Enable the feature in your Implio’s team settings
– On the moderation interface, click on the pen to edit the picture
– Change the direction of the picture with the rotation tool
– Crop the image to ensure that the product advertised appears distinctly, or crop around a user’s face so only one person appears on the profile picture
– Implio will send information about the cropping and rotation together with the moderation decision via the API